F1 World Champion Gifted GL200 to Brazilian Host in Interview
In an interview hosted by Brazilian talk show host Jô Soares, three times F1 world champion Nelson Piquet gave Queclink’s GL200 to Jô Soares as a gift.
Nelson Piquet founded Autotrac in 1994, a company that provides mobile data messaging and tracking of customers' trucks by satellite (GPS tracking). At minute 10 of the interview, he showed Queclink’s GPS tracker GL200 and explained this product at the end of the interview.
To watch the video, please click http://globoplay.globo.com/v/3230871/. The interview was done in March 21, 2014.
- Asset Tracking
- Lone Workers
- Fleet Management
- Success Stories
- TORTOUR 2011
- GPS Tracker Saved Lives
- GL200 Helped Recover Goods
- Opel Handy Cyclo Marathon
- Icebug Xperience West Coast Rock Trail
- GL200 Supports Major Italian Rallies
- F1 World Champion Gifted GL200 to Brazilian Host in Interview
- Stolen GL200 Recovered in Show
- 2015 Bahrain F1 GP
- GMT200 Recovers Stolen Motorcycles