Queclink’s GL200 Adopted in Opel Handy Cyclo Marathon
On the morning of 30th July, 2014, the second annual project “Opel Handy Cyclo Marathon” kicked off in Old Town Square in Prague, the Czech Republic. Both disabled and able-bodied cyclists set off on a 2,222 km bike race across the Czech Republic and Slovakia which ran 111 hours. This year’s event attracted thirty teams, 230 cyclists.
Thanks to its high performance and quality, Queclink’s GPS tracker GL200 was adopted in the race to track cyclists to ensure the safety of cyclists and fairness of the competition. Each participant was provided one piece of GL200 to monitor their real-time locations.
More details about the competition, please visit the following website.
- Asset Tracking
- Lone Workers
- Fleet Management
- Success Stories
- TORTOUR 2011
- GPS Tracker Saved Lives
- GL200 Helped Recover Goods
- Opel Handy Cyclo Marathon
- Icebug Xperience West Coast Rock Trail
- GL200 Supports Major Italian Rallies
- F1 World Champion Gifted GL200 to Brazilian Host in Interview
- Stolen GL200 Recovered in Show
- 2015 Bahrain F1 GP
- GMT200 Recovers Stolen Motorcycles