Field Application Engineer
Queclink is seeking a person to join its US team and become part of our global Field Application Team. The individual must have excellent vehicle telematics service and telematics hardware knowledge to assist our customers to technically deploy cellular GPS products to customers. The Field Applications Engineer with work with existing and potential telematics customers to implement our hardware products.
- Telematics hardware configurations, architectures, testing, debugging and fault isolation.
- Working with Engineering, R&D team to determine effective technical solutions for customer applications and fixing any applications specific issue that have arisen in the field.
- Answering customer technical service calls and working technical issues to closure.
- Working with Sales to help close technical sales and leading technical evaluation phases of the products by customers.
- Handling customer complaints and requests over the phone or email.
- Issue & lead resolution and communication with sales/quality/engineering teams on the technical issues.
- Assisting customers to define hardware configurations suitable for customer needs.
REQUIRED SKILLS & KNOWLEDG
- Hardware or software development experience
- 2-3 years working experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs
- Excellent communications skills and positive attitude
- Detail oriented and customer service driven
- Able to work independently and as part of a global team
- Electronics Degree or equivalent experience required.
Please send your resume to：email@example.com