International Sales Manager
- Driving annual sales growth at least 40% per year
- Lead the management of the entire sales process including qualification, evaluation, deal close, renewals and customer care.
- Execution of a sales plan that meets and exceeds sales quota.
- Coordinate resources through a sales cycle, including solution engineers, product management, marketing, and etc.
- Practice effective and collaborative communication with customers, other members of the team, and management.
- Work closely with Shanghai engineering team to satisfy customers requirements and educate product management teams on new product worldwide needs for to drive growth.
- Be the single point of contact for the customer for on-going support needs
- Partner with various cross-functional teams across the organization to deliver total customer satisfaction
- Address customer concerns and issues, resolve within scope of knowledge
- Maintain solid customer relationships by handling their questions and concerns with speed, professionalism and a sense of urgency
- Analyze data and customers feedback, then utilize this information to improve the customers experience and maximize customers use of our products
- Constantly develop methods for improving the client’s experience
- Willing to be challenged by your role, able to work independently to hit your targets and team targets to achieve company performance
- Has a deep understanding of Telematics & IOT Industry, and can hold and maintain discussions with your customers in this domain and knowledge of market trends in GNSS, Mobile data, Connected Car, Asset Tracking, Smart Mobility, Telematics, UBI, and etc.
- Has excellent relationships and connections with the telematics device customer base. Worldwide telematics service providers of ALL sizes
- Build and maintain long-term relationships with new and existing customers through regular contact and visits.
- Proactively works with customers to improve efficiencies through research, reporting, active listening and relationship building
- Have more than 3 years of experience in sales and at best at least 1-year experience on telematics devices , IoT industry, IoT industry, Fleet management, SVR, UBI, Assets tracking.
- Have a combination of sales and technical skills that allows you to work cooperatively with engineering departments in the delivery of customers projects
- You have experience working for a European/LATAM/Asia telematics Telematic device manufacturer, service Provider (SP), or distributor.
- Have the ability to help your network of customers / relationships to leverage product portfolio within the first 12 months.
- You have a proven track record in originating new leads and delivering telematics device sales to fleet, insurance, leasing and other markets.
- You are a performance-driven individual with ability to deliver sales
- Have at least a Bachelor’s degree from a reputed Institution
WHAT WE OFFER
- The opportunity to gain experience in IoT and develop a bright career in this market;
- A brand that you can be passionate about selling;
- An attractive compensation package with unlimited earning potential
- Unique opportunities to grow professionally; being part of challenging and high-growth environment;
- To have multicultural exposure and international working style
- Germany，UK，France, Spain.
If you are a talented Sales Hunter with at least 3 years of experience and an interest in the Internet of Things domain, we want to speak with you.
Please send your resume to：email@example.com