International Sales Manager
- You are currently working for an Asian, European or American telematics device manufacturer or distributor.
- You have a deep understanding of telematics and can hold and maintain discussions with your customers in this domain. Knowledge of market trends in GNSS, Mobile data, Connected Car, etc.
- You have more than 10 years’ experience in sales and at least five years’ experience in selling telematics devices.
- You have excellent relationships and connections with the telematics device customer base. European telematics service providers of ALL sizes (from 100 units per year to 200,000 units per year).
- You have the ability to help your network of customers / relationships to leverage product portfolio within the first 12 months.
- You are willing to be challenged by your role, able to work independently to hit your targets and team targets to achieve company performance.
- You have a proven track record in originating new leads and delivering telematics device sales to fleet, insurance, leasing and other markets.
- You have a blend of sales and technical skills that allow you to work cooperatively with engineering departments in the delivery of customer projects.
- You speak English and German,
- You are a performance-driven individual.
- Grow sales in European geography from current base level of 100,000 telematics units per year to 500,000 units in three years.
- Achieve an agreed minimum sales target within the first 12 months.
- Work closely with Shanghai engineering team to satisfy customer requirements and educate product management teams on new product needs for Europe to drive growth.
You are a performance driven individual. We offer a performance driven package.
Please send your resume to：Valentina@intl.queclink.com
Having shipped more than 5 million telematics units to leading service providers, Queclink is now one of the world’s largest suppliers of Fleet, UBI and M2M hardware.
Established in 2009, listed on the Shenzhen Exchange stock market in 2017, we provide international design and manufacturing quality with the economics of Chinese high volume supply chains.
Headquartered in Shanghai, our global management team with deep industry and technical skills can provide both standard and bespoke products for automotive, fleet, asset and personnel tracking as well as hardware designed specifically to meet the needs of the insurance market as it transitions to telematics-based policies.